Thursday 29 September 2011

Paleo Banana Coconut "Ice-cream"

INGREDIENTS
2 bananas (frozen in small chunks)
100g Coconut butter
vanilla

cinnamon/ cocoa powder


Optional ingredients
Nuts, chocolate chips, coconut flakes


PROCESS
1. Place banana chunks in food processor and process until it forms a smooth "soft-serve" like consistency
2. Add melted coconut butter and flavouring of choice (I used cinnamon and vanilla), and mix until well combined
This, honest to goodness, tastes like banana ice-cream

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!, I so love your blog. The food looks amazing and delicious. I wanna try making that recipe. By the way thank you for sharing your recipe and for being so generous. I hope you could also visit my site, more fun stuff that you would actually love. Enjoy! Selamat tidur..

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete